We believe in giving back to our communities and helping those less fortunate. DRA supports a variety of worthy causes including efforts to improve education, provide mentorship, create special projects, and raise awareness for those in need. We contribute both monetarily and by volunteering our time for a variety of charities and organizations. Below is a brief list of the organizations and events we have supported over the years:
- ALS – The Ice Bucket Challenge
- CANstruction – Massachusetts & Connecticut Food Bank
- Feeding America
- Gracie’s Lemonade Stand
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Boston
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Tree House
- Rodman Ride for Kids (via Commodore Builders Dodgeball Tournament)
- S.T.E.A.M. Olympics
- The Franciscan Hospital for Children
- Toy for Tots
Other ways we give back:
- Partner with The Boston Architectural College, to mentor and hire interns and students.
- Partner with The Education Collaborative for local high school student internships.
- Offer summer internships for local high school students learning architecture.
- Developing student mentorship programs to teach children about the A/E/C industry, safety, and the construction process.