Interior Designer- Mid Level
DRA is currently seeking a talented interior designer to join our Waltham office team. This is an opportunity to work on large-scale educational and institutional projects in a collaborative environment.
The ideal candidate will be proficient at Revit, have exceptional design skills, and a minimum of three years of interior design experience at an interior design or architectural firm. This is a full-time hybrid position located in our Waltham, MA studio and works collaboratively with our interior design team.
DRA’s interior design team works closely with clients to fully understand their vision. We integrate interior schemes from the initial stages of a project through to completion. For each project, our interiors team brings a fresh perspective and offers innovative ideas to meet even strictest of budgets.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
• 3+ years minimum of relevant design experience
• Bachelor or Master of Interior Architecture degree
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office suite.
• Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building code
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
• Preparing for NCIDQ