DRA is a dedicated team of architects, planners, interior designers and staff passionate about creating spaces that enhance the way people learn, live, and work. Our mission is to make a positive impact in the communities we serve through design excellence. We specialize in planning, and design for academic, civic, athletic, and performing arts projects ranging in size and scope from feasibility studies to significant new construction projects.
We offer a friendly and supportive environment that promotes creativity and growth. We support professional development and encourage people to take initiative. DRA has an open studio environment where we share ideas, motivate each other, and create exciting, sustainable designs for educational and municipal clients. Joining our team requires a passion for design, a commitment to excellence, and a sense of humor.
DRA has an immediate opening for an experienced and talented Project Manager with educational or institutional design experience to join our Waltham, MA studio. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years of experience with design, construction documents, specifications, construction administration, project management, and client interface. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet client expectations, manage consultants and handle workload and scheduling challenges associated with multiple projects.
• MA Registered architect
• 6-8 years of design experience
• LEED AP preferred
• Excellent creativity and design skills
• Experience with Revit and AutoCAD 3D, required
• Experience with Sketchup preferred
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong communication skills and presentation skills
• Possess strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate people
• Ability to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative manner
• Experience designing large-scale, educational and institutional projects
• Experience with public projects and public procurement process (MSBA)
• Experience coordinating with subconsultants and team members
• Proven track record of managing design projects from inception through completion
For immediate consideration, please complete the form below, or forward your cover letter (with salary requirement) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.