DRA is currently seeking a talented interior designer to join our team, working at our Waltham office. This is an opportunity to work on large-scale educational and institutional projects in a collaborative environment.
DRA’s interior design team works closely with clients to fully understand their vision. We integrate interior schemes from the initial stages of a project through to completion. For each project, our interiors team brings a fresh perspective and offers innovative ideas to meet even strictest of budgets.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Revit, have exceptional design skills, and a minimum of three to five years of interior design experience in an architectural firm. This is a full-time position located in our Waltham, MA studio and works collaboratively with our Interior Design team.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years minimum of relevant design experience in an Architectural firm
- Bachelor or Master of Interior Architecture degree
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and interested in learning