DRA is seeking a talented interior designer to join our team in the Waltham studio. This full-time position includes working in a collaborative environment and the opportunity to work on large-scale educational and institutional projects. The ideal candidate must be proficient with Revit, be detailed oriented, have strong design skills, and a minimum of three years of interior design experience.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master of Interior Architecture degree
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup and Photoshop
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and interested in learning