Entry Level Architectural Designer
DRA is a dedicated team of architects, planners, interior designers and staff passionate about creating spaces that enhance the way people learn, live, and work. Our mission is to make a positive impact in the communities we serve through excellence in design and client service. We specialize in planning and design for academic, civic, athletic, and performing arts projects ranging in size and scope from feasibility studies to significant new construction projects.
Our firm offers unique growth potential and openings for advancement for the right candidate. DRA cultivates young designers to maximize their potential and facilitate advancement within the firm, a philosophy which has made the firm sustainable for almost 100 years. We support professional development and encourage our junior staff to take initiative to undertake new responsibilities. DRA has an open studio environment where we share ideas, motivate each other, and create exciting, sustainable designs for our clients.
DRA has an immediate opening for an Entry Level Architectural Designer to join our Waltham, MA studio. The ideal candidate must be proficient with Revit, have strong design skills, be detail oriented, and have a minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience. Experience with AutoCAD, MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite and Sketch-up is a plus. Joining our team requires a passion for design, a commitment to excellence, and a sense of humor.
• Energetic, self-motivated with a passion for design
• Bachelor of Architecture degree
• 1-3 years of design and documentation experience
• Excellent creativity and design skills
• Strong graphic skills, hand drawing and physical model building is a plus.
• Experience with Revit required
• Experience with AutoCAD and Sketchup is a plus
• Strong communication skills and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative manner
• Experience working with subconsultants and team members
For immediate consideration, please complete the form below or forward your cover letter (with salary requirement) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.